Some of my outreach activities are listed below:
Some of my public talks are:
- “Recipe for quantum computers”, Maison de L’Inde Cite Internationale Universitaire de Paris, France, Dec 2018.
- “Physics of formation of snow flakes, a nature’s laboratory”, Espoo international school, Espoo, Finland, August 2016.
- “Marriage of electron and magnetic field”, Brown Bag Seminar, School of science Aalto University, Espoo, Finland. June 2016.
- “The surprising lack of magnetism in Pt atomic chain”, Leiden University, The Netherlands. March, 2010.
I have collaborated with Scientists in school program at Aalto and Espoo International school, Espoo, Finland. Two of my expositions are:
- Physics of formation of snow flakes, a nature’s laboratory.
- Science in real life: Temperature, Magnetic field and Electricity.
I collaborated with Kartavaya, a NGO organization at Dhanbad, India during my graduate studies. I taught mathematics to pupils from near by slum.
During my doctoral studies, I supervised graduate student from few collaborating labs to set-up shot noise measurement for probing atomic/molecular junction in their corresponding laboratory
- Ran Vardimon, Tal group, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Satoshi Kaneko, Kiguchi group, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan